Saturday, September 19, 2015

09:08 Yesterday

Sam...no more.

No friendship, no nothing.

I'm DONE with her...she said not to even respond to her texts.

I don't know what the fuck has gotten into her...and at this point, I don't fucking care. Too much of an emotional rollercoaster even when she's on meds!

Talked to Cody--he's a recovering heroin addict. He was telling me of his life this afternoon and I just sat there, we sat by the Pit. Then I told him I was having a shitty day and then I told him of how Sam left me AGAIN. He said, "women are confusing cuz they interpret things way different than what you tell them." Then he went on to say, "just make yourself happy. Its all you can do"

I'm still planning on going to Iceland next summer! That's MY goal. Yeah I'm gonna plan a trip for myself to go to Iceland so in the mean time, I'm gonna bury myself in work and save money for an entire year. Yep, that'll make ME happy!

No comments: