Sunday, May 25, 2014

The Grieving Period

Missy said I was in it.

She said to let Switch go and enjoy having fun to myself. Its difficult to do at the moment. Easier said than done. I'm missing her.Switch even said I deserve better than her, she said I deserve the happiness she couldn't give me.

I was in denial cuz I miss her so much! I miss the routine of Switch. I miss us talking almost every day. Today, I don't think we're gonna talk or text much any more. Till we both figure out the mess of our lives, hers mostly. She has a huge overwhelming mess she has got to get sorted.

And I need a job. AGAIN.

I'm spending my resources on helping her out and she says its toxic for me. Missy even said that that's negative energy. I just don't want anything to happen to her...like losing her house and new car. She has too much going out and she knows it.

I don't know. My mind is in a fuzzy fog at the moment. Grieving. Losing her. Not lost yet. Maybe. Uncertainty. Its the routine that I miss.

No comments: