Monday, May 26, 2014

Lovers to Friends

Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end?

We decided to end all communication with each other yesterday. I called her before she went to work and told her I'd give her space. I think we both just needed space and time to heal. We both have a lot of crap going on and being there emotionally clouds everything up; does more harm than good when you're both reeling from an emotional break up that's beyond either of us can control. This gives me time to think about my own unhealthy relationship issues--I was never good at having one last two years. Samantha/Switch and I were together for a year, then she went south in a bad way. She seemed to want me to fix her issues but I couldn't.

I can't. I have my own to deal with. Gotta make myself happy before I can help anyone else to be objective enough to do it. Can't let my emotions cloud my judgement. Moving on is torture. I have to do this. Or I'll never move on and be stuck in limbo.

I miss her though. Yeah...my Memorial Day...



No comments: