Saturday, January 26, 2013

Creepy Cats

Lately, there's two cats thterat I've seen around the yard that have been hanging around. I don't like cats. I think they're nasty. Sure they may be cute when they're young, but doesn't everything look cute when they're young?

I used to house-sit for this lady back in Pensacola and I had to clean out the litter box every three or four days. And then I got to thinking, why do cats need to poop in the house in a litter box? Can't they do it outside like four-legged animals? Even the most pampered dogs use it outdoors.

One morning while I was cleaning out the litter box, I went to the kitchen to throw the poop in the trashcan. Then I heard this unfamiliar noise. I had just fed the cats and I knew they had eaten. When I went around the corner by the tv, one of the cats was gagging. I panicked! But then I stayed calm. And the cat started vomiting the stuff it already ate. I called my client and she said, "Oh its normal. He's just finicky. Just get tuna next time". I waited an hour or two to clean it up because the sight of it made me sick. er

I thought I could handle a lot of things, but not cats vomiting or coughing up hairballs. I don't mind them but at the end of the day, I'd better not be around them. I'm not going to be cruel to them or anything, but they're staying outside. I had a friend who cat tore up her furniture while we were in the house. And it was a nice sofa too. All she did was squirt it with a water gun. Seriously? I guess. Its her furniture.

I'm not feeding those cats either. As far as I'm concerned, they can eat the squirrels or whatever they can catch. Outside.

No comments: