Monday, December 10, 2012

Le Back, it le hurts

I don't know what I did to my back but its sore and hurts. The top of my shoulders too.

I've been lethargic and mostly tired these days. Working two jobs and going to school is sapping my strength to do anything. At one point while I sat outside waiting for Chelle to pick me up on campus, I pondered life at the moment. I thought about all my past romances, and the most recent one with Annie. I miss her sometimes. Chelle asked earlier if I was still with her and my mind was a million miles away.

"I take it that it didn't go very well with you two."
"No, its not that. I was just thinking about what I want in a relationship."
"Don't worry about it, girl. You got more time than you know what to do with."

Its peculiar she said that. More time than I know what to do with. I'll have to analyze this a little more. But for now, I've got to do something about my sore back. I think I'll set up an appointment to get a massage.

No comments: