Friday, November 16, 2012

I Made Pizza

I saw the recipe off pinterest and decided to make a pineapple with pepperoni pizza. I had it in the oven not just 15 minutes ago, but I got an urgent call from Cynthia saying her hubby was in a car wreck. I asked all about the details but she said they were in London and something happened. She said she'll call me later when she gets to the hospital.

When I came back into the kitchen, my pizza was burnt. My creation. I'll just have to settle for a microwaved tv dinner before heading off to work. The drama kids, one of them quit. I'm glad. The girl missed too many days and the owners let her go. I would too if I were the boss.

NO DRAMA IN MY RESTAURANT! LEAVE YOUR PROBLEMS AT HOME! That would be one of my rules if I were to ever own a business, most likely a restaurant.

No comments: