Sunday, November 18, 2012

Anything For A Buck

I couldn't think of an appropriate title for anything as I haven't blogged on here in A WHILE.

I'm really not looking forward to Black Friday and the ungodly amounts of people going to Walmart creating asses of themselves just to get a cheap sale. But then again, its the franchise's and other businesses who are to blame for spurning on the mass consumerism. Anything for a buck.

Don't get me wrong, I like  my job as I'm lucky to at least have a job, but I become more disillusioned with THINGS a little every day, further stifling my need to have more THINGS. In the end, when I die, I won't be able to take them with me. Just whatever I have, if that at all.

I looked on my schedule and I'm supposed to work a twelve hour shift on Thursday and I've heard assistant managers say of having different "blitz item" sales at midnight, 0200 and 0500. I've never been awake long enough to participate in a Black Friday event and reluctantly, I'm going to experience it this week. Yahoo.


No comments: