Saturday, October 6, 2012

Insane in the Membrane

Listening to old school, Cypress Hill.

I think I took on more than I can handle; going to school and working two jobs. After this semester is over, I'm just going to concentrate on school. Not so much working two jobs because its just absolutely crazy! I don't know what I was thinking!

So here I am, at home in my little room--I don't stay in the big comfy one across the hall since its not mine so I sleep in the guest room. Its a cozy place, not too big and just enough for me to hear everything. I hate big houses. With a big house, somebody could be sneaking up on me and I won't know it. This place that I'm still house-sitting, my friends are taking an extended working vacation overseas in Thailand. They said they needed to make connections for their import business so they won't be back till summer, for sure.

No complaints from me. They stopped paying me since I've found work and said if I need money to pay the bills to just call them and they'll put money in my account. When school or work isn't keeping me busy, I've been doing a lot of yard work. Its great because it keeps me busy. I didn't need to, but I sold my .45 to a friend who needed to have a firearm in case her stalker ex-boyfriend came around threatening her.

Its a little on the heavy side, but I wasn't about to give up my 9mm or .22. We went down the road to the owners' patch of land and I showed her how to use the pistol. I even gave her all the ammo I had for the gun so she wouldn't have to spend a dime. Something to get her started and keep my friend safe.

Anyway, tonight I sat home alone watching ghost stories on the BIO channel. I was thinking of getting a puppy to keep me company around the house. I don't know. This requires some thought although I like living alone out here in the sticks by myself. I might ask Eva if she wants to stay the weekend next time I see her.

Time to start a fire in the fire place. Gets cool quick around here. :)

No comments: