Monday, October 29, 2012

Annie, oh Annie!

Annie is the complete opposite of me.

I think she's had a sheltered life living with her mother. She also told me that her mom has fibromyalgia and some other back injury which is why she has to take care of her mother too.

Annie came over this morning as I was headed into town for groceries. I asked her if she wanted to come along.

She: "I don't have any money."
Me: "I didn't ask if you had any money, silly. I just asked if you want to come along."
She: "Sure! What're you gonna get?"
Me: "The usual food stuffs. I'm not trying to lose too much weight."
She: "Oh my gosh, Shannon! You don't need to lose weight at all! You're so skinny!"
Me: "Whatever."

Side note: I don't date often but when the opportunity arises, I'll give it a chance whether it be male or female. I've been thinking about Annie a whole lot lately. Maybe because I live out here in the middle of the desert, well not really, but I do live far from town a little north on US 89. Nearest landmark is Deadman's Mesa. Nice name.

I've been thinking a lot about Annie. A LOT. I think she's incredibly cute and that's coming from a girl. I don't want just sex. I want somebody to do things with. I want companionship. Friendship. Relationship. Oh! I don't know what I want. Maybe I'm just going stir crazy from being alone! Sometimes I like it. Sometimes I don't.

Its been three weeks since Cynthia emailed me. I hope they're all right overseas. They stopped paying me since I have two jobs now. I had to drop two classes because I couldn't get up early enough for them after working overnight in a group home for girls.

My friend Alain aka "toasterface", the other author to this blog, is also house-sitting for "two hot lesbians who've put me forever in friend zone" in a text he sent me yesterday.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

No comments: