Monday, July 9, 2012

Thoughts on Doomsday

I have to go to work in an hour. The acuity on the unit is high. Not looking forward to that, but I'll survive. We have a new Director and a new Manager and they are people who have moved up the ranks to get to the positions they have gotten. This might as well be Shannon's blog as I really don't have much time to post as I work too much overtime.

I was thinking about my tattoos. And one thought led to another and the movie, "Doomsday" popped into my head along with friends, Kim and Jessica. After seeing that film, I was at one time, obsessed about having a face tattoo like "Viper", one of the characters in the post apocalyptic flick. If it weren't for job restrictions, I'd have a lightning bolt inked down my right eye.

This is Viper:

No comments: