Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Kiss Him Goodbye

Sorry I haven't been much for updating this. I've been really busy.
Working at the restaurant, meeting new people than I care for, baby sitting on weekends and every so often, Joseph calls me to work on his garden. About Joseph. He was pretty cool and approachable at first, but now he's really getting on my nerves.

I met this him on craigslist as he was giving some free furniture away. The only thing that interested me was this old laptop he had online along with the furniture. I asked him about it and he said it wasn't for sale. I changed his mind when he wanted me to hang out with him. Just as friends, so he says. I was waiting for the catch. Over the course of a week or so, the friend part just seemed to dissolve away and we slept together. Granted, I'm not THAT easy to get hold of, but I was enjoying the ride.

Joseph seemed to be clingy and then became more possessive. I started backing off him. I don't like it when I have to prove myself to anyone that I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary. I'm predictable enough. Joseph starts bombarding me with texts as to what I'm doing and where I've been. A little bit more concerned.

I'm glad I never brought him back to the house; I'd always meet him in town. It seems like he just flipped from one end to another. He thinks he has me. Let him keep thinking that. Today I'm breaking it off. I can't be his everything when I can't satisfy myself. I'm just rambling on; no coherent thoughts as I'm just so pissed.

Why do I get clingy guys? Maybe I should just learn how to play hard to get next time. See if the relationship is worth it. I don't know. I must be a Klingon attracting clingy guys. And with that, I'll just stop here. Maybe I'll have something more positive to post.

No comments: