Friday, July 6, 2012

On Auto Pilot

Almost 11:00 AM. I'm still dead tired, but its Friday and I don't have to be at work.

Rafi asked me to babysit her 1 year old. O.O

All the experience of babysitting I've ever done was watching my little nieces and nephews of my brothers' kids. It was OK. At least they all minded their Auntie Shannon. I've never really thought about having kids. I mean, the thought HAD occurred at one time, but I didn't entertain it much.

We'll see how this goes. Rafi said she doesn't see the kid's father. She had to move to another state to get away from his controlling personality. As long as I don't have any family entanglements, I'm OK. If I do, I'll just say, "I'm the babysitter!" She said I shouldn't have any problems and she lives alone and doesn't know anyone except from work. She said to call her if I had any questions.

I googled her address and she lives in an OK neighborhood. I'm bringing the .22 just in case. I never leave the backpack empty without it. Rafi is paying me $50 for 8 hours which is the entirety of her shift. I'm using this for gas money.

Wish me luck! :)

No comments: