Monday, April 9, 2012

Ever After

There's no such thing as "happily ever after". Every relationship requires work.

I've been in a funk lately. Can't seem to pull myself out of it.

I've been busy since the last time I posted. For one thing, the Director resigned and we've had no one in charge to oversee the daily workings of the facility. I've grown more and more distrustful of my coworkers, so much so that I've blocked a few of them from my phone. I've never had to do this before and I think its for the better. One instance, two people whom I've come to trust had a falling out.

I think there was a personal vendetta going on there.

I don't know what has gotten into people nowadays. It seems the company encourages them to turn each other in for minor infractions. I couldn't do that to those whom I call friends.

Once you've wronged me, it takes an eternity to gain my trust back.

In other news, I've moved to a new apartment and I'm working out and going to the gym more frequently. Something to do to pass time.

No comments: