Monday, April 9, 2012

Ain't No Rest for the Wicked

Hi, I'm Shannon!
The other day I was walking down the street to a neighbor's house and this guy pulls up in a late model Caddilac and asks if I wanted to go to a party. Now, I don't normally talk to strangers in old cars and I flatly told him No. He persisted. Not to be rude, I stood there for a minute and listened to what he had to say. When he was done with his schpiel, I pretended to stretch with my hands in the air so he could catch a glimpse of my concealed carry High Point 9mm handgun strapped in its holster around my belt loop.

I'm a smart girl. I don't leave home without my 9mm. A little bulky at times, not as concealable as my Ruger LCP .380, but it does make for a good flash under my t-shirt. These are dangerous times and a girl's got to know how to take care of herself. *wink, wink*

No comments: