Saturday, April 28, 2012

Aggravation time, Come On!

I had to move out of my apartment because the neighbors downstairs...I don't know. Maybe they have new friends, boyfriends, girlfriends, whatever. They've been getting louder and louder. I'm the sort of girl where if there's a personal attack on my, I know how to defend myself. But if its a sort of environmental assault, like LOUD ASS NEIGHBORS, I wouldn't have a clue as to seek help.

Around here, if you call the cops, it takes them a minimum of thirty minutes whereas you can do whatever it is you need to do before they get here. I didn't resort to stupidity although it did cross my mind a few hundred billion times. I've called the landlord but all I seem to be getting is voicemail and either they're on vacation to Happy Hollow or they're ignoring me. This makes me aggravated. Frustrated.

I called toasterface to see what he thought of the situation. He said, "Go stay with friends or family til the semester's over". I have two weeks and I'm done with UWF! I also asked him for a loan. I'm mean, he's one of my best friends who will do anything for me, but he said me he'd get back on the loan part. LOL

I don't blame him. I just want to get rid of my neighbors' company. And its almost like clockwork: Their hopped-up car--a little Honda with gull wing spoilers too big for its body, rolls up around 5 PM and BAM! I took the broom handle and pounded it on my carpeted floor which is their ceiling. The music subsides, but then there's the smoke coming up from the vents, which makes me think that my cheap apartment's air conditioning system is all interconnected!

I'm ranting and raving like a lunatic on this post. I was telling Samantha how, when I was coming up the stairs with groceries from Kroger, how I don't know who she is, but stopped me saying some schpiel that Kroger distributes beef from unethical butchers and that my meat is contaminated and blah blah blah.

Really? Are you serious?

Then the girl mentions something about being vegan. Hello? I'm not necessarily a meat eater but if I was born with incisors for chomping on MEAT, then I may eventually eat MEAT and not grass. And since I live so close to the OCEAN, I much prefer fish over meat. And animals. And I went on this tirade of eating fish over grass and bugs which made the girl more pissed off at me being sarcastic towards her.


OK. I'm done.

Saw this offer on craigslist for Help: Need someone to help me cater for a party of 200. I jumped at the chance and the lady called me back. I need to be there by 3 PM. We talked about the pay and I told her I'd be there in an hour. I'm using Samantha's car in the meantime. WOO HOO!!

Mark left a message on my landline. He wants to come over since he was in my neighborhood. I told him I'm not a booty call and he just can't pop up at my place when he wants. I was thinking since he doesn't get the hint, a vile plan toasterface told me about. That man is vile and I'm glad he's one of my friends. I'd hate to be his enemy.

Since the loud asses come in like clockwork around 5 PM, I should tell Mark I'll be home and let himself in. I moved most of my stuff out already so there's not much left. So when Mark waits for me--as if I'm going to show, he'll get a good dose of loud neighbors and leave me alone. And no, I'd be stupid to let that jerk have my new address.

I have to check my phone for voice mail periodically. I need to get a cell phone. Such a pain in the butt. 


No comments: