Tuesday, December 17, 2013

On The Road Again

Wow. It's been a long time since I was here last, but I've been busy. Busier, really. Getting my life organized and grounding myself. In two weeks, I'll be moving to Georgia and rooting myself. Moving out of my comfort zone. If you have someone who believes in you instead of surrounding yourself with people who bring you down, that one person is all it takes to make taking root possible.

On that same note, don't make a move cross country for pussy or penis; it usually doesn't work out. And once it fails, you're stuck with them till you dig yourself out. I learned this ten years ago...the hard way.

And I have friends in this cross-country move who will help me out should I falter in my goal of ultimately becoming a traveler nurse.

No comments: