Sunday, April 29, 2012

Whoring Myself out

Let's see...

I've had over 22 different jobs this year, mostly from answering ads on craigslist or helping friends out and getting paid for it. I need to write up a resume and I have to sort these jobs out. Sometimes I really feel like a crack whore doing anything for a fix.

I guess I'm mostly keeping myself busy to stop from thinking about Jen. I miss her aI  lot. But I don't have time to think about her as I won't allow myself to give her the time of day. I saw her walk across to her car from the admin building at school the other day.

I wanted to just run up and hug her, but I forced the thoughts out of my head.


The lunch rush wasn't as hectic as I thought it would be. But towards the end, this kid dropped his toy on the floor and I stepped on it almost spilling this couple's food I had in my hands. Yeah. That would've been disastrous. I made a little over $200 in tips.

I'm off to bed now. I know, its only 6:45 PM, but I'm beat. I figure I'd take a short nap so I can stay up all night and finish studying for finals this week. If I don't blog anytime this week, that's where I am.

Things to do for the week include:
1) Move the rest of my crap out of the apartment
2) Shut off all utilities
3) Change of address notices
4) Turn in my 30 day notice
5) Call Mom and Dad
6) Meet Joe for lunch to talk about Kira


The End for now. :)

No comments: