Sunday, April 5, 2015

Moneywhore Mode

I have no social life except when I go to Georgia--I make a road trip to Atlanta once or twice a month to reward myself for every little accomplishment I've made.

This company I work for...highly unorganized and somewhat borderline corrupted. There's no consequences for actions of employees that don't follow policies. Other than that, I'm just a brick in the wall. I go in, do my job, go home. I don't socialize with anyone, I don't have any social media contact with them, and I don't have apps of social media with anyone for that matter. I stay low and off the grid as much as possible. I deactivated my Facebook account a year ago. I had eight other accounts to troll with, but that's just boring now and worthless of my time.

Lately, I've just been assigning myself on every open shift. I have a new goal--nursing school. I've been working almost nonstop, with the exception of Georgia road trips...

Yeah... just when I have enough time to make a post, my supervisor calls to ask if I can come in to work cuz of an emergency. More time on the clock, and not even my scheduled time to work.

MONEYWHORE MODE. :)

No comments: