Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I Just Wanted You To Know

We slept off and on, a restless night. Mainly cuz of her cervical stenosis which kept her restless and in pain with me equally anxious cuz I couldn't do anything for her. In a brief moment of bliss she said, "I think I'm needy since I wasn't shown this much affection or love in six years. I think men and women get needy or clingy of sex or companionship. I mean before I met you, I was always wet and it hurt and literally drove me crazy! I can imagine what it does for you men. But now, I'm satisfied and I have a parter who treats me like a person instead of cattle to be used and abused".

"Thank you so much for coming out here but I don't know why anyone would want to be with me and my problems. I know I'm a lot stronger in my mind for all that you've done for me and I love you so much for that. But you gave up your job and life to be with me. I've always thought I was a loser but that's in the past before I met you. Everything is different now. I was numb before and now I'm agitated. At least I'm feeling SOMETHING and something is better than nothing".

"I just wanted you to know that I love your ass".


And then I hugged her some more and smelled her hair while she drifted off to sleep...like sawing logs in a petrified forest. It's supposed to continue snowing, sleeting and icing around the Atlana area and outskirts. BOO.

No comments: