Wednesday, April 3, 2013

All That Jazz

I think there was a movie of that title like back in the 80s.

I don't know about the news anymore. There's too much crap being broadcasted. I think the country is going downhill. That's my point-of-view anyway.

I wanted to see this movie, "Zero Dark Thirty" with Annie but she stood me up. I'm not too worried about it. I didn't have high expectations of our "date" when she called me.

Other than that, I'm moving. And moving sucks. My house-sitting stint will be over in a few months so its best that I start looking for a place. I know I can afford it having worked a steady job plus two or three to supplement my savings. I might even have some money left over...to spend for next semester's tuition and books.

Isn't it great how one thing leads to another headache?

Ugh.

No comments: