Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Everything's So New!

I've been very busy the earlier part of the month; beating feet on pavement does that to a woman on a mission. A restless woman, as a matter-of-fact.

I need to stay busy so I won't have time to think of Jen. That bitch still keeps invading my brain. I can now say that with a certainty as I look and reflect on my past relationship with her. I try not to think about her at all. Keep my mind busy.

Stuff like that.

An opportunity opens up for me: I met a girl at the newspaper office as I was looking at the want ads section on the wall. Her name is Mindy and we've connected the first time we talked to each other. Its like, we just couldn't shut up about how we came from the East coast to the West. She's from Buffalo, New York.

Anyway, we've been hanging out, sort of. I meet her in town and we go off from there. We went for a drive down to the Biosphere which is a ways down past Tucson. From Flagstaff to Tucson. Spent the night there too. I don't know about you, but I'm beginning to fall in love with the desert! I love the Catalina Mountains and I've talked to Mindy about wanting to hike it sometime.

She's not a very outdoors going person so I have to encourage her a little.

So this post is about my encounters with a different environment. From Florida to Arizona...change of surroundings. I think I'm adapting well. Haven't gotten a job yet, but this is the start of a new week!

No comments: