Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Overtime

I had a lot of it just this week alone. As of yesterday, I have sixty four hours, twenty-four hours of OT. AWESOME.

I'm exhausted so I'm spending my time off away from people and shutting my phone off to avoid family drama. I think my Mom finally figured out how to send text messages so she sent this big long hostile text to another family member. The message contained all close relatives' phone numbers so instead of just Mom and my niece having a private moment to each other, the rest of my family watched as it became a back and forth name calling session.

I don't know what happened after the first message, but that's what I'm assuming as I deleted all the posts from the conversation.

I saw my therapist for the first time today. I think she was dead on on my symptoms of PTSD. So...I'll be seeing her again.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

64 hours? Dude. That's insane!